VIDEOGRAPHER AND VIDEO EDITOR FULL TIME
The individual will be required to film and edit product videos for the use of AEMT AND ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP including advertisements designed for YouTube, and product introduction videos to be sent for lead generation. Also, the individual is required to maintain the social media and should be able to multitask and work towards several milestones on various projects.
We are looking for an experienced videographer to perform tasks as a specialist in production, contributing creatively to programming by frequently composing distinctive visuals within the scope and time constraints of the program. As a videographer, you will work primarily in events news photo shoots and film shoots for documentary interviews, current affairs, and podcasts. The work is generally performed according to accepted
Your duties are performed under the direction of a program or other personnel, but there will be requirements to work without immediate supervision. Work is usually performed within established program formats.
- Prepare, align and set up field cameras ensuring optimum visual and technical quality under prevailing conditions.
- Light the subject or scene, compose and record program material using a hand-held camera. Ensure both visual and aural material meets technical and aesthetic requirements for editing.
- Deliver and ingest all recorded materials.
- Perform simple maintenance of equipment in the field.
- Drive a motor vehicle on a daily basis.
- Perform all or part of the function or duties of an equivalent or lower classification.
As assigned or required, may perform any or all of the following tasks:
- Ask scripted questions of subjects being recorded.
- Contribute to social media.
- Prepare documentation for international travel.
VIDEOGRAPHER PART-TIME SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR
Are you a passionate videographer and content creator that has the ability to create eye-catching videos that spark people’s interest? Are you a pro with the camera and can create exceptional video content? Want to spearhead AEMT video content strategy on TikTok and Youtube? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this job may just be the perfect fit for you!
This role is an integral part of AEMT/ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP marketing team. The in-house Videographer will create the foundational video pieces for the Alliance Entertainment brand— focusing specifically on TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram Reels.
What You’ll Be Doing
Video Production and Content Creation
- Producing 5-7 videos per week that will be used for TikTok, Instagram Reels, and, eventually, YouTube
- Working with the Communications and Marketing team to take storyline ideas and creatively adapt it for social media videos
- Find creative ways to take challenging financial terminology and work it into short videos to engage Millennial and Gen-Z audiences that are interested or could be interested in financial education
- Edit video footage utilizing AEMT branding, creating custom graphics within videos and utilizing sound to create engaging content for our younger audiences
- Keep up with financial trends in order to make content that is relevant and informative
- Identify and develop product positioning, value propositions, and messaging framework for our target market that differentiates our product and company
What We’re Looking For
- 1-4 years experience in video creation on Tiktok and YouTube with a preference in creating content for finance and investing
- Experience in creating story-based Tiktok Youtube Instagram Reel videos and creating novel content is a must. You must provide your portfolio specifically for TikTok and YouTube
- Must own your own film and video equipment
- Must be someone who has a go-getter attitude
- Must have a strong understanding of Millennials and Gen-Z’s, including their preferences, the way to speak, interact and must be able to create relevant and trending content from this information
- Experience with social media and digital marketing and the ability to show results on Instagram, Facebook, and especially TikTok
- Must be able to offer direction and feedback on making production processes seamless and efficient
- Excellent executor with a figure-it-out attitude
- Must have high attention to detail and must be a fantastic communicator
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to meet strict deadlines, and ability to multitask
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
VIDEO EDITOR FOR MODEL AND CELEBRITY INTERVIEWS AND DOCUMENTARY FEATURES
- Three years of specialized experience in the news field or remote broadcasting.
- Excellent level of technical knowledge and understanding of daily television and digital program production methods. This includes understanding picture composition and single-camera lighting.
- Knowledge generally gained through community college graduation in television arts or equivalent industry experience.
- Fluency in English and French (both written and spoken) is an asset.
- Experience with LIVE television and the daily news is essential.
- Knowledge of digital visual storytelling.
- The ability to edit recorded items on available edit systems, such as Avid Media Composer, is an asset.
- Experience with double-ender kits, voice recording devices, and iPhones is an asset.
- Experience with camera work in a studio or multi-camera live environment is an asset.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a calm, professional attitude.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to pursue the acquisition of story elements with minimum supervision ensuring a high degree of accuracy, quality, and creativity.
- Openness to diverse perspectives and ideas, and differing points of view is critical.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly creative, imaginative, problem solver, and motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- You live and promote the values of diversity and inclusive and respectful work culture.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license as well as a clean driving record
- Possess a valid passport and be willing to undertake assignments involving travel internationally and domestically
Position Language Requirement English Only
Language Skill Level (Speaking) –
EMAIL TO CAREERS@ALLIANCEENTERTAINMENT.ORG